I carry your heart with me.

by E.E Cummings

I carry your heart with me. (I carry it in my heart)

我隨時帶著你的心 (我把它放在我的心裡)

I am never without it.

我從未離開它

Anywhere I go you go, my dear; and whatever is done by only me is your doing, my darling.

不管我到哪,你就在哪,我的親愛的,不管我做了什麼,你也和我一起,我的達令

I fear no fate. (for you are my fate, my sweet)

我不恐懼命運 (因你是我的命運,我的甜心)

I want no world. (for beautiful you are my world, my true)

我不要世界 (因美麗的你就是我的世界,我的真誠)

And it's you are whatever a moon has always meant, and whatever a sun will always sing is you.

月亮的意義就是你,太陽所歌誦的也是你

Here is the deepest secret nobody knows.

這是沒有人知道的秘密

(Here is the root of the root and the bud of the bud and the sky of the sky of a tree called life; which grows higher than the soul can hope or mind can hide.)

(一番盤根錯結與天際綿延相互交織所成就的美麗人生卻早已卓越昂揚,遠遠超過曾經的想望與刻意的謙藏。這天賜的奇異恩典)

And this is the wonder that's keeping the stars apart.

賦予滿天星斗與眾不同的晶透光芒

I carry your heart with me. (I carry it in my heart)

我隨時帶著你的心 (我把它放在我的心裡)

 

這是一首很美的情詩,想必是帶著一種純粹的愛情所寫下的

所謂愛情是否就是一種靈魂對靈魂的互相吸引?是嗎?

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜

    路 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()